- Thermogenic supplementation: Sports supplements are growing in popularity; thermogenics for example are stimulants like caffeine and raspberry ketone that increase the body’s natural heat and energy production. They burn fat best.
- Green tea: The Asian fat killer is back. This all-natural hot drink is known for its fat-burning and cleansing properties. It’s one of the cheapest and easiest ways to kick up your metabolism.
- HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is the new way to throw a quick workout into your day and burn fat. HIIT workouts never last longer than 15 minutes. Training at high intensity for shorter periods boosts the metabolic rate. A basic HIIT workout can be a 100-meter run at 100% intensity and a 20-second rest period; perform this pattern for 10 rounds.
- Avoid crash diets: These diets help drop the kilos fast but at the expense of the right nutrition. Crash diets not only burn fat but also throw away muscle – not good if you want that bikini body.
- Keep it fresh: When buying fruits and vegetables, remember to buy fresh, not frozen. When cooking your fresh produce, don’t overcook, it will lose its nutritional value.
- Stay hydrated: Keeping up one’s water intake and staying away from sugary cold drinks is absolutely vital to the fat-burning process.
- Take the stairs: Avoid the elevator, run up the stairs instead. You have nothing to lose. You will burn fat as well as end up feeling better through the day.
- Protein is power: Keeping up a high-protein intake provides the body with long-lasting energy through the day. High-protein diets are not just for professional bodybuilders anymore.
- Get some sleep: Sleep is very important in the fat-burning process; it allows the body to recuperate from the daily stresses.
- Hit the iron: Weight-training is now widely accepted as one of the leading ways to lose weight and has been proven to burn more calories per hour than any form of cardio. One of the best pieces of equipment to use is the kettlebell, a Russian weight with an odd shape that requires the body to use more muscles even to manoeuvre.
10 Ways To Boost Your Metabolism And Burn Fat
Published 8 years ago
Related Topics: #Body, #Fitness, #Health, #October 2014, #Supplement.