Shavone Charles is a multi-hyphenate creative and force in music, fashion and tech. She’s known across industries as a renaissance woman who continues to disrupt the norm as a classically-trained musician, model and change-maker in tech, named on Forbes’ 30 Under 30 Marketing & Advertising list. Shavone is dedicated to disruptive thinking, supporting women in creative fields and amplifying the stories of underrepresented voices. She was the first African-American woman to create roles held at both Twitter and Instagram and currently heads up Creative Partnerships at VSCO out of Los Angeles. Here, Shavone speaks at the 2021 For(bes) The Culture Culturally Accountable Summit.
Subscribe to FORBES: https://www.youtube.com/user/Forbes?sub_confirmation=1
Forbes newsletters: https://newsletters.editorial.forbes.com
Forbes on Facebook: http://fb.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Instagram: http://instagram.com/forbes
More From Forbes: http://forbes.com
Forbes covers the intersection of entrepreneurship, wealth, technology, business and lifestyle with a focus on people and success.
Download issues of Forbes Africa
- Single Digital Issue: The Billionaires List, Feb / March 2021 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: African of The Year - Forbes Africa December 2020 (special issue) R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Nigeria 60 - Forbes Africa Oct/Nov 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: James Mwangi Cover - Forbes Africa Aug/Sep2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa June/July 2020 R50.00