Join Forbes on a tour of the historic 2660 Scott Street house lies in the heart of San Francisco’s world-famous Pacific Heights neighborhood, as is currently listed by Coldwell Banker’s Joel Goodrich for $19.2 million.
Built in 1908, this property was designed by "starchitect" Albert Farr for its first owner, Katherine Babcock Roosevelt, cousin of the President. The home boasts extraordinary architectural detailing and views of the water below. This 7 bed / 7 bath also houses an eight-car garage and a wine cellar. Sitting at 9200 square feet, this property stands out among the iconic Pacific Heights mansions.
Thumbnail image credit: Open Homes Photography
Subscribe to FORBES: https://www.youtube.com/user/Forbes?sub_confirmation=1
Forbes newsletters: https://newsletters.editorial.forbes.com
Forbes on Facebook: http://fb.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Instagram: http://instagram.com/forbes
More From Forbes: http://forbes.com
Forbes covers the intersection of entrepreneurship, wealth, technology, business and lifestyle with a focus on people and success.
Download issues of Forbes Africa
- Single Digital Issue: The Billionaires List, Feb / March 2021 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: African of The Year - Forbes Africa December 2020 (special issue) R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Nigeria 60 - Forbes Africa Oct/Nov 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: James Mwangi Cover - Forbes Africa Aug/Sep2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa June/July 2020 R50.00