Ken Frazier, pharmaceutical pioneer and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Merck & Co., announced he is retiring in June of 2021, marking the end of a storied career at the company. A trailblazing leader, Frazier has advanced the march of progress for everything from scientific research to delivering lifesaving medicines to the growth of key products to benefit society. Frazier’s work as a lawyer during the Vioxx painkiller scandal saved the company billions and helped propel him to his position as CEO.
Subscribe to ForbesLive for more summit content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYoShcfPZ1cxydh9w8pVbw
Register for Forbes events: https://www.forbes.com/connect/events/
Subscribe to FORBES: https://www.youtube.com/user/Forbes?sub_confirmation=1
Forbes newsletters: https://newsletters.editorial.forbes.com
Forbes on Facebook: http://fb.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Instagram: http://instagram.com/forbes
More From Forbes: http://forbes.com
Forbes covers the intersection of entrepreneurship, wealth, technology, business and lifestyle with a focus on people and success.
Download issues of Forbes Africa
- Single Digital Issue: The Billionaires List, Feb / March 2021 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: African of The Year - Forbes Africa December 2020 (special issue) R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Nigeria 60 - Forbes Africa Oct/Nov 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: James Mwangi Cover - Forbes Africa Aug/Sep2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa June/July 2020 R50.00