Simone Biles is a four-time Olympic gold medal winner and a 10-time world championship gold medal winner, making her one of the most decorated U.S. women’s gymnasts ever and an instant sensation. She has endorsement deals with Nike, Kellogg’s, Hershey’s and even has her own line of gymnastic equipment.
The 23-year-old has also faced incredible setbacks; she’s a survivor of child molestation by now-imprisoned former USA Gymnastics Doctor Larry Nassar and grew up in foster care. Striving to be a champion—of the mind and the mat—Biles has dedicated herself to therapy and practicing self-care. She joined the 2020 Forbes Power Women’s Summit to discuss her road to success and how she’s channeling her resilience to create and drive change.
Subscribe to FORBES: https://www.youtube.com/user/Forbes?sub_confirmation=1
Forbes newsletters: https://newsletters.editorial.forbes.com
Forbes on Facebook: http://fb.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Instagram: http://instagram.com/forbes
More From Forbes: http://forbes.com
Forbes covers the intersection of entrepreneurship, wealth, technology, business and lifestyle with a focus on people and success.
Download issues of Forbes Africa
- Single Digital Issue: The Billionaires List, Feb / March 2021 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: African of The Year - Forbes Africa December 2020 (special issue) R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Nigeria 60 - Forbes Africa Oct/Nov 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: James Mwangi Cover - Forbes Africa Aug/Sep2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa June/July 2020 R50.00