Price transparency in U.S. healthcare today still has a long way to go but Dr. Keith Smith, cofounder and managing partner of the Surgery Center of Oklahoma, has made significant headway. Steve Forbes sits down with Dr. Smith to discuss the exciting implications for the future of patient price transparency and how the Surgery Center of Oklahoma’s can be replicated across the healthcare spectrum.
Check out the full podcast episode: https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2020/12/04/saving-money-and-saving-lives-with-dr-keith-smith/?sh=233343c6f057
Series Page: https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2020/09/08/the-steve-forbes-podcast-whats-ahead/?sh=3bd26688695e
What’s Ahead featuring Steve Forbes provides his insights and perspective, to stay on top of what’s happening in this ever-turbulent world with glimpses into the future. What’s Ahead airs Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Subscribe to FORBES: https://www.youtube.com/user/Forbes?sub_confirmation=1
Forbes newsletters: https://newsletters.editorial.forbes.com
Forbes on Facebook: http://fb.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Instagram: http://instagram.com/forbes
More From Forbes: http://forbes.com
Forbes covers the intersection of entrepreneurship, wealth, technology, business and lifestyle with a focus on people and success.
Download issues of Forbes Africa
- Single Digital Issue: The Billionaires List, Feb / March 2021 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: African of The Year - Forbes Africa December 2020 (special issue) R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Nigeria 60 - Forbes Africa Oct/Nov 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: James Mwangi Cover - Forbes Africa Aug/Sep2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa June/July 2020 R50.00