In the aftermath of the horrific mob attack on Capitol Hill last week Twitter and other high-tech giants are trying to restrict conservative opinion, and any inhibitions of censorship seem to be gone. Steve Forbes on why Big Tech’s censorship is a big mistake and on how their well-being ultimately depends on public goodwill (no matter how powerful these companies and organizations think they are).
What’s Ahead featuring Steve Forbes provides his insights and perspective, to stay on top of what’s happening in this ever-turbulent world with glimpses into the future. What’s Ahead airs Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Subscribe to FORBES: https://www.youtube.com/user/Forbes?sub_confirmation=1
Forbes newsletters: https://newsletters.editorial.forbes.com
Forbes on Facebook: http://fb.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Instagram: http://instagram.com/forbes
More From Forbes: http://forbes.com
Forbes covers the intersection of entrepreneurship, wealth, technology, business and lifestyle with a focus on people and success.
Download issues of Forbes Africa
- Single Digital Issue: The Billionaires List, Feb / March 2021 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: African of The Year - Forbes Africa December 2020 (special issue) R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Nigeria 60 - Forbes Africa Oct/Nov 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: James Mwangi Cover - Forbes Africa Aug/Sep2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa June/July 2020 R50.00