Marjorie Taylor Greene has won a House seat in Georgia, making her the first member of Congress who has openly supported the QAnon conspiracy theory. She will represent Georgia’s 14th congressional district, a district in northwest portion of the state.
Read the full profile on Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2020/11/04/qanon-supporting-candidate-marjorie-taylor-greene-wins-congress-seat/?sh=6dfff5823611
Subscribe to FORBES: https://www.youtube.com/user/Forbes?sub_confirmation=1
Forbes newsletters: https://newsletters.editorial.forbes.com
Forbes on Facebook: http://fb.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Instagram: http://instagram.com/forbes
More From Forbes: http://forbes.com
Forbes covers the intersection of entrepreneurship, wealth, technology, business and lifestyle with a focus on people and success.
Download issues of Forbes Africa
- Single Digital Issue: Nigeria 60 - Forbes Africa Oct/Nov 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: James Mwangi Cover - Forbes Africa Aug/Sep2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa June/July 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa April 2020 - 30 Under 30 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa March 2020 R50.00