Forbes is honoring the 10th anniversary of the conversation between Warren Buffett, Jay-Z and Steve Forbes by releasing never-before-seen clips from the interview. Here, the billionaire founder of Berkshire Hathaway discusses his principles of investing that lead him to become one of the most successful business leaders in the world. Buffett tells Jay-Z – who would later become a billionaire himself – how he has stuck to his values throughout his long and prosperous career, and what others can learn from his success.
This interview was videotaped at Warren Buffett’s Omaha office in 2010.
Subscribe to ForbesLive for more summit content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYoShcfPZ1cxydh9w8pVbw
Visit the ForbesLive event page to register for Forbes events: https://www.forbes.com/connect/events/
Subscribe to FORBES: https://www.youtube.com/user/Forbes?sub_confirmation=1
Forbes newsletters: https://newsletters.editorial.forbes.com
Forbes on Facebook: http://fb.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Instagram: http://instagram.com/forbes
More From Forbes: http://forbes.com
Forbes covers the intersection of entrepreneurship, wealth, technology, business and lifestyle with a focus on people and success.
Download issues of Forbes Africa
- Single Digital Issue: Nigeria 60 - Forbes Africa Oct/Nov 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: James Mwangi Cover - Forbes Africa Aug/Sep2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa June/July 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa April 2020 - 30 Under 30 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa March 2020 R50.00