Gone are the days of growth at all costs. Stock returns alone no longer cut it. Corporations are judged by how they treat workers, customers, communities, shareholders and the environment. The twin tragedies of the Covid-19 pandemic and racial injustice only speed the shift toward responsible capitalism.
For our fourth annual Just 100, our partner Just Capital polled more than 110,000 people on the most critical aspects of corporate behavior. Just Captial then objectively graded America’s largest public companies on how they served five critical stakeholders (please see below for the full methodology). The result: the top publicly traded corporations turning the daunting challenges of 2020 into lasting, positive change.
Read the full profile on Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/just-companies/#6c0dea642bf0
Subscribe to FORBES: https://www.youtube.com/user/Forbes?sub_confirmation=1
Forbes newsletters: https://newsletters.editorial.forbes.com
Forbes on Facebook: http://fb.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Instagram: http://instagram.com/forbes
More From Forbes: http://forbes.com
Forbes covers the intersection of entrepreneurship, wealth, technology, business and lifestyle with a focus on people and success.
Download issues of Forbes Africa
- Single Digital Issue: Nigeria 60 - Forbes Africa Oct/Nov 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: James Mwangi Cover - Forbes Africa Aug/Sep2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa June/July 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa April 2020 - 30 Under 30 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa March 2020 R50.00