Ray Dalio is the founder of the world’s biggest hedge fund firm, Bridgewater Associates, which manages roughly $140 billion. In 1975, after earning an MBA from Harvard Business School, he launched Bridgewater from his two-bedroom New York City apartment. Dalio is considered one of the most prolific entrepreneurs of this century, but what did it take to build his billion dollar fortune?
Read the full profile on Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/
Subscribe to FORBES: https://www.youtube.com/user/Forbes?sub_confirmation=1
Forbes newsletters: https://newsletters.editorial.forbes.com
Forbes on Facebook: http://fb.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Instagram: http://instagram.com/forbes
More From Forbes: http://forbes.com
Forbes covers the intersection of entrepreneurship, wealth, technology, business and lifestyle with a focus on people and success.
Download issues of Forbes Africa
- Single Digital Issue: Nigeria 60 - Forbes Africa Oct/Nov 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: James Mwangi Cover - Forbes Africa Aug/Sep2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa June/July 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa April 2020 - 30 Under 30 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa March 2020 R50.00