As Donald Trump and Joe Biden prepare to face off in November, Forbes is tracking the billionaire money at play in the 2020 election, and we’ve compiled all the information into an online tracker that you can easily use. With it, learn who has given the most to each candidate by region, industry, political party, and more. Try the tool on Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/trump-biden-2020-election-donations/
To get started, you can:
– Click on the filters for Biden or Trump to see the billionaires who are supporting each campaign.
– Use the filter tabs at the top of the page to sort by industry, residence and megadonors.
Select bubbles to learn more about the donors, their fortunes and who else they’re supporting this election cycle.
– Use the timeline slider at the bottom of the page to see when the money rolled in and use your trackpad to zoom in and out.
– Be sure to check back. This page will continue to update through the election.
Subscribe to FORBES: https://www.youtube.com/user/Forbes?sub_confirmation=1
Forbes newsletters: https://newsletters.editorial.forbes.com
Forbes on Facebook: http://fb.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Instagram: http://instagram.com/forbes
More From Forbes: http://forbes.com
Forbes covers the intersection of entrepreneurship, wealth, technology, business and lifestyle with a focus on people and success.
Download issues of Forbes Africa
- Single Digital Issue: Nigeria 60 - Forbes Africa Oct/Nov 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: James Mwangi Cover - Forbes Africa Aug/Sep2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa June/July 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa April 2020 - 30 Under 30 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa March 2020 R50.00