You know those amazing business and thought leaders we all admire? The ones we place high upon a pedestal, touting their business acumen and wisdom?
Spoiler alert: they’re not perfect, nor do they try to be. In fact, eschewing perfection in favor of progress might be the secret to their success.
Here are three ways you can stop trying to be “perfect” in your career, and instead, make progress.
Read the full profile on Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/amyblaschka/2019/12/16/stop-doing-the-one-thing-thats-sabotaging-your-career-growth/#3a688e2a5e66
Subscribe to FORBES: https://www.youtube.com/user/Forbes?sub_confirmation=1
Forbes newsletters: https://newsletters.editorial.forbes.com
Forbes on Facebook: http://fb.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Instagram: http://instagram.com/forbes
More From Forbes: http://forbes.com
Forbes covers the intersection of entrepreneurship, wealth, technology, business and lifestyle with a focus on people and success.
Download issues of Forbes Africa
- Single Digital Issue: James Mwangi Cover - Forbes Africa Aug/Sep2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa June/July 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa April 2020 - 30 Under 30 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa March 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa February 2020 R50.00