Every year, Forbes searches the country for the 25 fastest-growing venture-backed startups most likely to reach a $1 billion valuation. In these episodes we catch up with alumni founders from the list who have successfully become unicorns and ask their leaders, "What have you learned?" and "What did it take?"
Glen Tullman is the founder and Executive Chairman of Livongo, a digital service which uses a combination of devices, AI-driven data and specialized coaches to help people manage chronic conditions and 2017 member of the Next Billion Dollar Startup list. Tullman spoke about the decision for Livongo to IPO and how to overcome any obstacles after going public.
Read more on Forbes.com: https://www.forbes.com/companies/livongo/#edefcb637249
Subscribe to FORBES: https://www.youtube.com/user/Forbes?sub_confirmation=1
Forbes newsletters: https://newsletters.editorial.forbes.com
Forbes on Facebook: http://fb.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Instagram: http://instagram.com/forbes
More From Forbes: http://forbes.com
Forbes covers the intersection of entrepreneurship, wealth, technology, business and lifestyle with a focus on people and success.
Download issues of Forbes Africa
- Single Digital Issue: Nigeria 60 - Forbes Africa Oct/Nov 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: James Mwangi Cover - Forbes Africa Aug/Sep2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa June/July 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa April 2020 - 30 Under 30 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa March 2020 R50.00