Restaurants with locations in multiple states face a unique set of challenges as they navigate pandemic operations under conflicting guidelines. Rhombus Pizza’s Matt Winjum discusses how he’s keeping up with changing regulations between his Minnesota and North Dakota locations during the Covid-19 pandemic. Mayor Mike Brown weighs in on how border states like these two are working together to maintain safety protocols for the citizens who frequently cross state lines while also safely reopening small businesses to boost both economies. Sound tricky? You bet.
Subscribe to FORBES: https://www.youtube.com/user/Forbes?sub_confirmation=1
Forbes newsletters: https://newsletters.editorial.forbes.com
Forbes on Facebook: http://fb.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/forbes
Forbes Video on Instagram: http://instagram.com/forbes
More From Forbes: http://forbes.com
Forbes covers the intersection of entrepreneurship, wealth, technology, business and lifestyle with a focus on people and success.
Download issues of Forbes Africa
- Single Digital Issue: James Mwangi Cover - Forbes Africa Aug/Sep2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa June/July 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa April 2020 - 30 Under 30 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa March 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa February 2020 R50.00