FORBES AFRICA is on the hunt for Africans under the age of 30, who are leading the charge building brands, creating jobs and transforming the continent, to join the magazine’s Under 30 community for 2021.
“The FORBES AFRICA 30 Under 30 is our most coveted list of the year, and we will be celebrating seven years of the list in 2021…”
–Renuka Methil, Managing Editor of FORBES AFRICA.
Download issues of Forbes Africa
- Single Digital Issue: The Billionaires List, Feb / March 2021 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: African of The Year - Forbes Africa December 2020 (special issue) R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Nigeria 60 - Forbes Africa Oct/Nov 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: James Mwangi Cover - Forbes Africa Aug/Sep2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa June/July 2020 R50.00