The FORBES brand has for 100 years focused on how the wealthy have made their money and how they spend it. Through its various lists, FORBES has become synonymous with wealth. FORBES AFRICA has in a short period of time become the most widely read monthly among the affluent in Africa, reaching 163,000 influential readers across the continent. In 2017, FORBES AFRICA launched its online product on https://www.forbesafrica.com reaching newer audiences in the digital space, allowing us to speak to both the inspirational and the aspirational.
FORBES AFRICA has returned to its first place position in the ‘Business and News’ category for the Audited Bureau of Circulations of South Africa’s Q1-2019 period with an average circulation of 18 211.
FORBES AFRICA has also come out ahead of its competitors in a well-known survey measuring the media consumption habits of the wealthy in 2018, 2016 & 2014.
Get in touch!
Contact [email protected] for media kits, rate cards and information on circulation.
Or join our mailing list receive more information on advertising with Forbes Africa
Advertising Supplement Examples
- Reaching Beyond The Horizon: A focus on Equatorial Guinea
- Zimbabwe – The Jewel of Africa
- ICT Special 2017
- Forbes Africa ICT Special 2016
- Penresa Focus on Nigeria
- Mauritius Supplement
- Accenture Ignite 2017
Download issues of Forbes Africa
- Single Digital Issue: James Mwangi Cover - Forbes Africa Aug/Sep2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa June/July 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa April 2020 - 30 Under 30 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa March 2020 R50.00
- Single Digital Issue: Forbes Africa February 2020 R50.00